Want more advice from crazy talented writers? Then check out this super-awesome 'HOW TO' list for advice on everything from 'How to be a Full Time Writer' to 'How to Plot a Novel.'
1. How to Abolish Adverbs from Melissa Donovan
2. How to be a Full Time Writer *Best Advice Ever* from the hilarious Chuck Wendig
3. How to Write a Log Line from Stavros Halvatzis
4. How to get the Most Out of Your CP's by Lynda R Young
5. How to Reach Your Word Count by BR Myers
6. How to Write a Novel from Nathan Bransford
7. How to Format Your MS from Nathan Bransford
8. How to Find an Agent from Nathan Bransford
9. How to Become an Agent by Joanna Volpe
10. How to Write a Query Letter from Nathan Bransford
11. How to Plot a Novel insight from Aimee Salter
12. How to Change Showing into Telling by Jessica Bell from Writer Unboxed
13. How to Fix Pacing Problems by Janice Hardy
14. How to Fix the Dreaded Info Dump by Amber A Bardan, Jami Gold
I've read every single article linked above. This advice has helped me prepare my WIP for the next step in my writing journey: Taking the Query Plunge. My next two posts will include advice on query letters and the dreaded synopsis.
What HOW-TO advice have you found helpful?