Saturday, June 1, 2013

Guest Post: Song for a Scene


I'm thrilled to have a guest appearance on The Writer Diaries. It's my first guest post with them and I'm such a fan of their site.




The Writer Diaries is an awesome blog where writers can finally post all those things no one ever talks about *makes shifty eyes*. That, and a ton of other helpful stuff for writers. Check it out here.

Today, my post is about music as inspiration for fiction.

When I write I usually listen to soundtracks without lyrics via Spotify or Google Music. I don’t know which side of the ‘Music or Lyrics’ debate you are on but I, personally, loved Drew Barrymore in that movie. Super cute. And I’m with her – a lyrics girl. I love smart, meaningful lyrics that make me think.

Every now and again I’ll hear a song that amps me up. A song that gets my fingers twitching and my heart racing...

Check out the full post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...