It's time to celebrate three fantastic years on this blog! I can't believe it's been that long.
So, like last year (and the year before that), I’m going to celebrate with a little blog stats (in case you couldn’t tell, I love stats). So here we go:
Number of blog posts this year: 71 (that's 24 fewer posts than last year but that's okay. I'm going for quality not quantity)
Top five most popular posts this year (in order):
*note - there is a fitness theme in this year's most popular posts. After all, this was the year I ran Dopey and who does't love #runDisney?
1. DIY Rapunzel Running Costume #runDisney - 490 hits
2. My Kevin (from Up) Running Costume #runDisney – 277 hits
3. My Thoughts on Nice-guy (and girl) Sexism – 103 hits
4. #runDisney costume ideas for the men in your races – 100 hits
5. 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon Recap – 97 hits
All in all, I’ve really enjoyed this past year on the blog. I think blogging has made me accountable and more committed to my goals. I am confident all of the work and discipline over the last year has made me a better writer.
So happy blogaversary everyone who's enjoyed this blog over the last three years. To celebrate I’ve collected hot boy gifs for your enjoyment.
Olicity, because Olicity:
Thor, because dat wink tho:
Loki, because who doesn't like a badboy:
The cast of Magic Mike XXL, because who doesn’t love a guy who can move: