Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Review: FAKING IT by Cora Cormack

With all the wedding fun, aka madness, I've been in the mood for Romance. I recently finished two Romance novels that I found delightful. And when that happens I know I must share it with all of you. The first was FAKING IT, by Cora Cormack.



Amazon|B&N

This is a NA Contemp, a category Cora helped invent with her famous debut LOSING IT (she's credited with ushering in NA on Wikipedia - how cool is that?!?!). I met her at RWA13 but didn't have it together enough to get a good pic. Here's a cute shot of her from the folks at RT Book Reviews.



In FAKING IT, a love sick boy-scout begins faking a relationship with a punk rocker rebel-chick. It’s a classic enemies-to-lovers story that comes to life with Cora’s vibrant, authentic style. Cora’s strength is in her characters. They always seem to jump off the page. And she is good at writing a steamy, but sweet, love scene.

Buy it here: Amazon|B&N

I couldn’t put this book down. I read it in 24 hrs. I thought it was delightful and deem it worthy of 4 out of 5 kitty's. Meow.




Have you read FAKINNG IT? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...