Tuesday, January 6, 2015

And we're off - Heading to Disney

It’s finally here: the 2015 WDW Marathon Weekend!!



I’m heading to sunny FL today to begin my DopeyChallenge experience.

For those who can't tell: I'm nervous.


And freaking out isn’t necessarily bad. For the most part I’m thrilled, excited, jazzed, etc. to be heading to Disney.



I really love and admire the company, and not just for their storytelling skills. It’s amazing the detail they’ve put into physical world building.

But there is a small (…growing) part of me that is nervous, scared, anxious etc. about the races.


Could I have trained better? Will I survive? Will it hurt? Yes. Yes. Yes.




But I’m sure it will still be fun.


You can follow me on twitter for pic’s and updates (as I likely won’t have time to post much on the blog until I return). Race recap posts will take some time to prepare.

In the meantime, have a magical week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...