I recently had the pleasure of taking a LitReactor class about Writing and Selling YA. The class was lead by none other than Mandy Hubbard. If this sounds like a once in a lifetime experience, you'd be right. I was very lucky to have this opportunity. Not just because Mandy Hubbard is a famous author and agent. I was lucky because the people in class were amazingly talented aspiring writers. Here are 8 writers from that class you should follow:
1. Kat, aka @ekatwrites - She's a writer . teacher . She ♥'s YA & hopes to publish her novel. A member of #scbwi. She has an exceptional voice and her work will definitely be in print some day soon.
2. Ellie Moreton, aka @ByEllieMoreton - She write YA Epic Fantasy, devours books and downs coffee. Follow her blog for more fun and insight into her writing journey.
3.Courtney Duff, aka @courtneysthird - She's a writer and head editor at @parable_press. She's fun if not a bit surly. Her fun tweets will keep a smile on your face.
4. Cherylanne, aka @CA_Corneille - She's a YA Writer, lover of Travel, a runner, an a Geek with a capital G. Originally from the wild west she's now living in sunny Florida where she tweets about her writerly exploits.
5. Colleen M Albert, aka @colleenmalbert - Her name is near and dear to my heart. There aren't many of us Colleen's in the wild. CM Albert is a YA & children's book writer who loves a good villain & is a sucker for everlasting love. She's a Grammar Babe and is very active on Twitter. You can also follow her blog for more fun.
6. JA Ward, aka @JAWardWrites - She's a lover of good books, grilled cheese & anything cat-related. Music connoisseur. YA author seeking an agent soul mate. Contributor to @writerdiaries
7. Steph, aka @pictorialpoet - She's a YA fantasy writer but that's not all. She's a photographer, designer, and code monkey.
8.Megan Peterson, aka @season141 - She's a writer, reader, wife, sister, daughter, and friend; addicted to coffee and pizza. In other words, she's just like you and me.
There are many more classmates who have been a joy. I hope to post them soon.
Do you follow anyone who shares helpful information?