Monday, February 8, 2016

Race Recap: Two down, Ten More To Go #12in12

It's February and that means it's time for another 5k. Check out my quick recap of my January 5k here.

It's been chilly so I ran the race in full gear: running pants, long sleeves, gloves, hood, and three layers. The skies were blue and beautiful. It as just a little too chilly for me.

My hubby and my sister ran with me. Well, my sister ran for time while my hubby and I ran for fun (his knee is still jacked up and he hasn't had surgery yet so we are taking it easy).


Taking it easy doesn't mean we can't have fun.



School's off to a good start this semester. I'm definitely under less stress than last year. A lot of things could be contributing to my reduced stress:

1. I gave up coffee: I switched to tea so I'm not caffeine-free. More like reduced caffeine.

2. I listen to music when I read: I've been listening to zen-like message music (without words) while I read.

3. I'm working out again: my class schedule allows me more time at the gym which is always good.

4. I've been through this before: It's not a mystery anymore. I know what species of hell I'm in for.



Last month's happiness goals went fairly well
. I'm heading into February with a positive attitude.


How are your goals coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...