Monday, December 8, 2014

Fave Reads of 2014


Every year, around this time, I like to recap my favorite reads of the year.

A quick look at my goodreads list shows a solid tie between YA and NA books. And no wonder, I love the emotional intensity of YA and the mature heat level of NA, so, yeah. Fun.

Here are some of my faves, in no particular order.

.......................................................................................................................

1.NA Romance: London Falling (book two in the International School series) by Chanel Cleeton



This series reminded me of the semester I studied abroad. It is so authentic and steamy I couldn’t put it down. It’s a fun read.


2. YA Romance: Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


This book, what can I say. I loved it! I really, truly, loved it. It’s so sweet and adorable. My favorite in her series is Lola, but his is a close second. Oh man, did I love this book. I read it in one sitting.

3. YA Contemp: Relax, I’m a Ninja by Natalie Whipple


Ninja’s, high school drama, a crush between two bad ass, capable kids? Um, yes please. I adored this story. Like a lot of Natalie’s books, this one is action packed and full of swoon worthy scenes. I definitely recommend it.

4. NA Romance: Make it Count by Megan Erickson


The love interest in this novel is a smarty and a sweetie. The scenes are steamy and sweet and I found myself rooting for the heroine. She’s fun, sassy, and kind. This book is the total package.

5. NA Romance: Be with Me by J Lynn


I adore books by J Lynn (NA pen name of Jennifer Armentrout). This book is just as steamy as the rest of her stuff and it’s adorable. I couldn’t put this book down.
Did you read any of these books this year? What did you think?

Those are my faves this year.


What were some of your favorite books of 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...