Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I Can Haz Productivity: May 2014 Month in Review


I don’t know what to say about May. Managing priorities is tough. I’ve had to cut back in a lot of areas, including here on the blog (check out the amazing post about cutting back by @CatMScully on how You Can Do Anything, But Not Everything). I couldn't say it better, and I won't try. Let's just say I agree with Cat and you should totally read her post.

My trimming and realignment has been good. This month saw more words than last month (which is always nice). And overall, I was less stressed. My class is wrapping up. In fact, my final class session is over. Now I’m focused on a little bit of self-directed study before the big test (which is less than 6 days away as I write this post!!!).


(Check out my calendar obsession. The busier I am the more calendars I use...)

But enough yammering about the month. Let’s take a look at the stats:

4 Novels read for fun

2 Beta for a CP

1 out of town trip for the Day Job

0 races (but several gym workouts)


And words, not many words but I don't want to lose sight of the fact that any words are better than no words *does happy dance *

For a grand total of 3,014 words. This brings my total ‘tracked’ word count to 34,680 for the year! My writing goals are off the mark. And as a result I needed to adjust down my targets.

And as for miles ran, I am happy to report, 18.4 miles logged. Which brings my total ‘tracked’ mileage to 62.4 miles this year. I’m happy to be falling in love with running again.





All in all, it’s not a bad month. Looking to make improvements next month. #NeverGiveUp #NeverSurrender

How are your writing goals coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...