Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Review: WAIT FOR YOU by J Lynn

I grabbed a copy of WAIT FOR YOU by J Lynn while at RWA13. I couldn’t wait to read it. I’d heard a lot about J Lynn, i fact, she was one of the authors on the forefront of the NA wave (J Lynn is Jennifer Armentrout’s NA pen name) and I wanted to know if she lived up to the hype.

WAIT FOR YOU is a NA Contemp Romance.



In WAIT FOR YOU, I expected a lot of sexual tension (hello, the name says it all) and there was a lot of it. If you're worried that the book will be all waiting and no climaxing, based on the title, you'll be pleasantly surprised. The heroine, Avery, runs across the country to go to school far away from her dark past. She runs right into a tall, dark, hottie with a dimple she’s forced to open up or miss out on a steamy romance. I loved the push and pull between the hero and heroine. The romance built slowly, believably, and was supercharged with sexual tension.

WAIT FOR YOU may have been the first J Lynn novel I’ve read but it wont be the last.

I give this hot romance 4 out of 5 screaming kitties.


Have you read WAIT FOR YOU or any other books by J Lynn? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...