Monday, July 30, 2012

Olympic Fever



Olympic fever? I have it.


Whether its diving or swimming, winter or summer, running or ribbon dancing: I love the Olympics.


For me, it's the magic of human physical achievement and the unifying nature of competition that gets my pulse racing. I get chills when I think about these athletes and the way they challenge each other for years, refining their skills through competition and contest, until they are the best possible version of themselves. *sound familiar?*


It's similar to the process writers endure in their battle to get published. The same process publishers and agents go through to make and sell the best book possible.


So to all the athletes competing their guts out: thank you. And for all the story tellers and story sellers writing their guts out: thank you.


Keep inspired. Keep inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...